spigot...bling...yeah...I WANNA SPOON FOR A HAND!!

um...my...life...?

Tuesday, August 20, 2002

Hi! Sorry I haven't written in a couple days. (not that there's anyone reading this anyways). Well, I've joined the rpg thing. It's called Metropolis, it's really fun. :D I lurv it! LOL! :D Well, hmm...now that I'm finally writing in here, I can't think of anything to say, lol. Oh, I watched Camelot tonight. That's really not a very pleasant story. I'm gonna sing The Simple Joys of Maidenhood from it for the Tour Group auditions (it's a singing group at skool, they's really good). I hope I get in. Blar dee dar. I am really bored. Maybe I should just go to bed, but then it's only about 11, not even, it's 10:56pm if you want to be precise. Not that I do, but oh well, whatever. Narf, I don't know if I want to just sit here or go to bed. I really don't know what I want to do. I guess I don't really want to do either one. Yargh, I'm gonna go do something, lol. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home